2 Bdrm Apt – Rent $1,688. Deposit $500, subject to change. Minimum Income Requirement 2Xs Amount of Rent. There are maximum annual income limits by household size. ACCEPTING Online Applications for 2 Bedroom Unit until January 30, 2022 at 5:00 PM. All household members must be 62 or older. Apply Online at https://housing.acgov.org/listings Please call (510) 395-8930 for support and assistance in applying online. All units are fully adaptable for people with disabilities. All common areas are fully accessible, and the building has elevator service to all floors. Units includes: 1 Bath, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Electric stove and range, Full size refrigerator, garbage disposal, and Trash and Recycle chutes. Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Amenities: Onsite Laundry Facility, Computer Room, Outside Courtyard with Gardens and Technology Center with Computer Lab.
- Water and Garbage are paid
- A $35 non-refundable Application/Screening fee PER ADULT HOUSEHOLD MEMBER including LIVE IN CAREGIVER,if applicable. The Application/Screening Fee is due & paid only if selected to be interviewed.
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- May Accept Cosigner.
- Previous Evictions – Inquire
- Deposit Assistance Programs – Inquire
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pet allowed w/restrictions and $150 Deposit.
- No Smoking
- One Year Lease
Current 2021 Income limits per Household size can not exceed: 1 Person $57,540, 2 Person $65,760, 3 Person $73,980, 4 Person $82,200, 5 Person $88,800