2002 MacArthur Boulevard
(510) 430-2698 Application Assistance Line
1 and 2 bdrm. Rent 30% of income Deposit $250. Wheelchair accessible. Seniors 62 + (Applies to head of household) Some preferences apply. No Min. Income. WAIT LIST OPEN. Applications will open 8am PST 12/06/2021 – 12/10/2021 8pm PST. Applications completed by 8PM on December 10th, 2021 will be entered in a lottery. This is not a first-come, first-served process. You will be informed of your waitlist position within 120 days. APPLY ONLINE at https://www.oaklandhousingauthority.com/ If you are disabled or do not access to the internet call 510-430-2698 for assistance with application.
All units include: 1 bath, stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, onsite laundry facility, off-street parking on first come-first serve basis.
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- No Credit Check Required.
- Does not accept Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation, Stores, Parks, and much more.
- No pets. Service animals ONLY accepted.
Availability posted 12/6/2021