1131 24th Street
Oakland, CA 94607
1, 2 and 3 bdrm. Rent 30% of income. Deposit equal to rent. No min. income. Wheelchair OK. Wait list opens on November 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM and closes by 5:00 PM on November 16, 2021. Applications must be submitted online. Please visit www.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hour support phone line will open on November 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM and close on November 16, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Please call (833) 825-4812 or email email@example.com for assistance. Some preferences apply for households who live or work in the City of Oakland, have been displaced from the City of Oakland, or qualify for OHA’s family preference, veteran preference, homeless preference, or are transitioning out of institutional settings.
Unit is a live/work rental with a preference but not limited to low-income artists, artisans, entrepreneurs, and their families. Units have high ceilings and open floor plans; kitchens flow into the living/working areas.
- Utilities paid – Water and garbage
- Credit check fee – 0
- Background check included
- Does not accept Section 8
- May accept vendor pay
- Does not work with co-signers
- Will work with evictions older than 5 years.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP)
- Near public transportation
- Near schools and shopping
- Certain pets allowed . $200. deposit
Availability posted 11/10/2021