1131 24th Street, Oakland
1, 2 & 3 Bdrm. Rent 30% of income. Deposit equal to rent. No min. income. Wheelchair OK. Waiting list opens February 4, 2020. Applications will be available online to print and at the property to pick up. Applications must be returned in-person or by mail by February 11, 2020. Some preferences apply. Go to https://sahahomes.org/apply for details. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. Only the top 50 applications per bedroom size will be placed on the waiting list
Unit is a live/work rental with a preference but not limited to low-income artists, artisans, entrepreneurs, and their families. Units have high ceilings and open floor plans; kitchens flow into the living/working areas.
- Utilities paid – Water and garbage
- Credit check fee – 0
- Background check included
- Does not accept Section 8
- Accepts vendor pay
- Does not work with co-signers
- Will work with evictions on a case-by-case basis.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP)
- Near public transportation
- Near schools and shopping
- Certain pets allowed . $200. deposit
Availability posted 2/3/2020