2020 Berkeley Way
Berkeley, CA 94704
Wait List Open
Studios, 1 and 2 Bdrm. Apt. Rent $1146 – 1465. and 30% of Income. Deposit $300, 400 and 500. Min. Income 2X the rent. Wheelchair Yes. Evictions yes.
The application period is from February 8 – February 23, 2022. Apply online at housing.acgov.org. Applications must be received by 2/23 by 5PM. If, starting on 2/8, you require assistance accessing the online application, please call our leasing office at (510) 529-4415.
Berkeley Way is an 89-unit community in Berkeley offering studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments. This quality affordable housing has been developed by BRIDGE Housing Corporation in conjunction with the City of Berkeley and Alameda County. Berkeley Way is a non-smoking community.
Amenities include: a community room, on-site laundry room, secure bicycle storage room, a shared courtyard with children’s play area, an Amazon parcel delivery locker system, and on-site resident services. Rents include water and garbage; tenants are responsible or all other utilities including electricity, phone, and cable.
- Water and garbage are paid
- Credit check fee waived during lease-up
- No Background check
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not work with co-signers
- Will work with evictions on a case-by-case basis
- Will work with deposit assistance program
- Near Public Transportation, Downtown Berkeley BART and AC transit lines
- Near School and Shopping
- Pet OK – $500. deposit
Availability posted 2/8/2022 Pam Glassoff