Eastside Arts and Housing
2277 International Boulevard
(833) 899-0320 – Application Assistance Line
Studio and 1 Bdrm. Apt. Rent 30% of income Deposit equal to rent. No Min. Income. No Wheelchair. Evictions ok. Wait list opens on March 29, 2022 at 9:00 AM. Applications will be available to submit online. For more info go to www.sahahomes.org/appy. Online applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM on April 5, 2022. Paper applications will also be available to pick up at 1245 23rd Avenue, Oakland, CA 94606 at the following times:
- Thursday, March 31, 2022, 9am – 12 noon
- Friday, April 1, 2022, 9am – 12 noon.
Paper applications must be mailed to 1245 23rd Avenue, Oakland, CA 94606. Applications must be postmarked by April 5, 2022 AND received by the manager’s office by 5:00 PM on April 12, 2022.A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. The top 150 applications will be placed on the waiting list for consideration.
The 24-hour support phone line will open on March 29, 2022 at 9:00 AM and close on April 5, 2022 at 5:00 PM. Please call (833) 899-0320 for assistance. Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email Camino23@sahahomes.org. On-site laundry facilities. Walking distance to dining and shopping. Located above the Eastside Arts Alliance and Cultural Center.
- Utilities paid – Inquire
- No credit check fee
- Does not accept Section 8
- Accepts vendor pay
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties.https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- WiIl work with evictions on a case-by-case basis
- Will not accept co-signers
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation
- Near schools and shopping
- Pets OK with $200.00 deposit
Availability posted 3/24/2022