Homes Now in the Community
1800 Linden Street
Application Assistance Phone (833) 984-2704
2 Bdrm. Apt. Rent 30% of income. Deposit 1X rent.No min. income. Wheelchair OK.Must be Age 62+ or 18 and above with a
Mental Disability. Waiting list opens on March 1, 2022 at 9:00 AM. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on March 8, 2022. The 24-hour support phone line will open on March 1, 2022 at 9:00 AM and close on March 8, 2022 at 5:00 PM. Please call (833) 984-2704 for assistance. If you cannot apply online due to a disability and require a paper application, or if you need another type of reasonable accommodation, please email StPatricks@sahahomes.org for assistance. . Units include stove, refrigerator, and carpeting. Coin operated laundry onsite. Off street parking available.
- All utilities included
- Credit Check – No Fee.
- Background check required
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Approved Pets OK. Deposit $200.
Availability posted 2/24/2022