LAKESIDE SENIOR APARTMENTS
1507 2nd Avenue
Oakland, CA 94606
Phone: (833) 706-3396
1 Bdrm. Rent 30% of income. Deposit equal to rent. Wheelchair OK, Evictions OK.
- Head of household must be currently homeless AND living with at least one of the following: mental illness, HIV/AIDS, substance abuse, developmental disability, or a chronic long-term health condition.
- Head of household must be age 55 or older at the time of application. If there are any additional members, they must be age 45 or older or meet an exception. See attached pages for exceptions.
Wait list opens on January 25, 2022 at 9:00AM. Applications will be available online to print at https://www.sahahomes.org/apply. Applications must be returned by mail only to 1507 2nd Avenue Oakland, CA 94606. Applications must be postmarked by February 1, 2022 AND received by the manager’s office by 5:00 PM on February 8, 2022. Applications will be available to pick up at the property only at the following days and times:
- 1pm to 4pm on Monday, January 31, 2022
- 1pm to 4pm on Tuesday, February 1, 2022
A lottery will be conducted for all eligible applications received by the deadline. Only the top 200 applications will be placed on the waiting list for consideration. Credit Check is Required. Household Income must not exceed annual income limits for 1 Person: $19,180; 2 Persons: $21,920 3 Persons: $24,660.
Unit includes: Bath, Inquire regarding Appliances and Paid Utilities. Amenities: Onsite Property Management, Supportive Services, Community Room, Outdoor Patio, Laundry Facility, Controlled Access. Off Street Parking is limited.
- Water and garbage are paid.
- No charge for credit and background check
- Does not accept Section 8.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Evictions considered on a case-by-case basis.
- May work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near public transportation.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- Pets allowed upon approval. Pet Deposit is $200.
Availability posted 1/19/2022