1223 37th Avenue
1 Bdrm. Rent 30% of income Deposit equal to rent. No Min. Income. Must be 62 years of age or older (Head of Household or Spouse) . Income requirement is $47,950 or less for 1 person and $54,800 or less for 2 persons. Application will be available from April 15th, 2022 through April 29th, 2022, Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM. to 4:00 PM. Get application on https://unitycouncil.org/property/las-bougainvilleas/. Wheelchair accessible. All units are equipped with energy-efficient appliances, including an electric stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. All apartments include a full bathroom, dual-paned windows, heating units, carpets, floor, and closet space. Several of the units are ADA accessible or adaptable. The facility includes an on-site coin-operated laundry room, a community room with a full kitchen, television, and outdoor landscaped grounds. Social Services Coordinator is available to residents.
- Paid utilities, please inquire
- No charge for Credit check.
- Does not accept Section 8
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept co-signers
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation
- Near schools and shopping
- Pets accepted with $300 deposit and can be paid in installments.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Pets OK with $300 deposit
Availability posted 4/25/2022