Lawrence Moore Manor
1901 Cedar Street
Senior Housing 62+
(833) 243-4886 Application Assistance line
Studio and 1 Bdrm. Apt. Rent 30% of income. Deposit equal to rent. No Min. income, Eligibility: Head of Household must be age 62 years or older at time of application. Wheelchair OK.
The waiting list for studio and 1-bedroom units at Lawrence Moore Manor opens on August 26, 2021 at 9:00 AM. Applications will be available online to print. www.sahahomes.org/apply Applications must be returned by mail to PO Box 8300, Berkeley, CA 94707. Applications must be postmarked by September 2, 2021 AND received by the manager’s office by 5:00 PM on September 9, 2021. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. Only the top 150 applications will be placed on the waiting list for consideration.
Applications will be available to pick up at the property at the following times:
- August 26, 2021 9am – 12pm
- August 27, 2021 1pm – 4pm
The 24-hour support phone line will open on August 26, 2021 at 9:00 AM and close on September 2, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Please call (833) 243-4886 for live phone support.
People with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. Unit include: 1 bath, stove and refrigerator, coin-operated laundry room onsite.
- All utilities are paid.
- No Credit Check fee
- Does not accept Section 8.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will not work with Evictions.
- Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near schools and shops
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed with a $200 deposit.
Availability posted 8/27/2021