Min. Income Requirement 2.5X the rent. The dollar amount may be different (or less) if using a housing voucher. Wheelchair Inquire. Launch Alameda Waterfront is ACCEPTING DRAWING ENTRIES FROM APRIL 28, 2023 to MAY 19, 2023 AT 5:00 PM. For more information, go to http://www.housekeys17.com/launchTo Get Started… Download and Complete the Full Application Packet.
- Go to MyHouseKeys.Com and setup your account
- Obtain an Application ID for the City of Alameda BMR Program
- Sign Up for an Orientation Class on the Event Calendar
- City Preference Form (Point based): Click HERE – make sure to review this form BEFORE applying so you can answer the questions regarding the city’s preferences correctly or it may impact your ranking. This form will need to be submitted with our file.
- Enter an Opportunity Drawing on MyHouseKeys.com
If you don’t yet have an Application ID for the City of Alameda’s Program and want to stay informed, please get one because that will determine our email recipient list. Thanks so much for your patience with us as we onboard the City of Alameda and this new project.Unit Amenities: Wood-Grain Flooring , Spacious Walk-In Closets, Roller Shade Blinds, Private Balconies, Stacked Washers & Dryers, European-Style Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, GE ENERGY STAR appliance package include French Door Refrigerators w/ internal water dispensers, Electrical smooth surface ranges and dishwashers. Building Amenities: Two Rooftop Decks, Resort-style Pool with Cabanas, Lounge, Grilling Area and Fireplace, Fitness Center with cardio machines, TRX, free weights, and a yoga/stretch area, Club Room/Social Lounge w/ TVs, game tables, banquette/booth seating and a catering kitchen, Off Street Parking. Assigned parking is available for $165/month, Elevator.
- Utilities included with the rent: None. Utilities that need to be paid by the Tenant separately: Electric, gas, HVAC, water, sewer, and trash.
- Application Fee for credit and background: The fee is $50.00 PER adult household member – Fees are NOT refundable.
- Section 8 or other housing assistance programs Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- May work with Cosigners/Guarantors.
- Inquire regarding Evictions. Depends on credit screening.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops
- Pets accepted. Pet Deposit $500. Pet Rent $50 per month.
- Renters Insurance Required. Approximately $160 based on Resident Shield Quote
Open House: Planned by management team and are open invitation.