||Oak Street Terrace
1109 Oak Street
(833) 521-7751 – Application Assistance Line
WAIT LIST OPEN Seniors 55+
Studio Apt. Rent 30% 0f income. Deposit equal to rent. Head of Household must be 55 years or older. Min. income 2X rent. Wheelchair ok. Preferences apply for those who live or work in Oakland. The waiting list for studio units at Oak Street Terrace opens on May 31, 2022 at 9:00 AM. Applications will be available to submit online. Online applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM on June 7, 2022. Paper applications will also be available to pick up at 160 14th Street Oakland, CA 94612 (in the 2nd floor Community Room) at the following times:
- Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 9am – 12 noon
- Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 12:30pm – 4:00pm
Applications will also be available online to print. Paper applications must be mailed to 160 14th Street, Oakland, CA 94612. Applications must be postmarked by June 7, 2022 AND received by the manager’s office by 5:00 PM on June 14, 2022.. The 24-hour support phone line will open on May 31, 2022 at 9:00 AM and close on June 7, 2022 at 5:00 PM. Please call (833) 521-7751 for assistance.
Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email OakStreet@sahahomes.org or call (833) 521-7751. Units include: 1 bath, stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, microwave, high ceilings, nice views.Coin operated laundry facility.
- Electric, Heat, Garbage, Water are paid.
- Credit Check – No Fee.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does Not Accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions within the last 5 years.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Programs(RAP).
- Near schools and shops.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Small pets are okay, with $200 deposit.
Availability posted 5/24/2022