1988 Trinity Avenue
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Phone: (844) 462-9224
California Relay Service (CRS): 711
· Head of household must be age 18 years or older, or legally emancipated at time of application.
The waiting list for Studio units at Acalanes Court opens on September 27, 2023 at 9:00 AM.
Applications will be available to submit online. Please visit www.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply online. Online applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM on October 4, 2023.
Paper applications will also be available to pick up at 1485 Montego, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 at the following times:
• Thursday, September 28, 2023, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
• Tuesday, October 3, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Paper applications will also be available online to print. Paper applications must be mailed to the address listed on the application. Paper applications must be postmarked by October 4, 2023 AND received by the manager’s office by 5:00 PM on
October 11, 2023. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the
The top 100 applications will be placed on the waiting list for consideration. The 24-hour support phone line will open on September 27, 2023 at 9:00 AM and close on October 4, 2023 at 5:00 PM. Please call the number above for assistance.
Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email Montego-Acalanes@sahahomes.org or call the number above.
Visit our website for additional information:sahahomes.org/apply
Studio Apt. Rent $1,151. Deposit equals rent. Min. Income 2X the rent. Wheelchair OK. Unit includes: Full kitchens with modern appliances, Laundry facility onsite. Wheelchair accessible
- Water and garbage are paid
- No Fee for Credit Check.
- Section 8 welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- No evictions less than 5 years old.
- Works with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near public transportation
- Near shops and schools
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed w/$200 deposit.
Updated/Posted by SG 09/22/2023