Stuart Pratt Manor
2020 Durant Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94704
Phone: (855) 601-2515
California Relay Service (CRS): 711
Waiting list for studio and 1-bedroom Open
Eligibility: Head of Household or Co-Head must be 62 years or older at the time of application.www.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. Online applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM on November 13, 2023. Paper applications will also be available to pick up at 2020 Durant Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94704 at the following times: · Monday, November 6, 2023, through Friday, November 10, 2023, 9am – 12pm, 1pm – 5pm · Monday, November 13, 2023, 9am – 12pm, 1pm – 5pm Paper applications will also be available online to print. Paper applications must be mailed to the address listed on the application. Applications must be postmarked by November 13, 2023, AND received by the manager’s office by 5:00 PM on November 20, 2023. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. The top 300 applications will be placed on the waiting list for consideration. The 24-hour support phone line will open on November 6, 2023 at 9:00 AM and close on November 13, 2023, at 5:00 PM. Please call (855) 601-2515. for assistance. Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email StuartPratt@sahahomes.org or call (855) 601-2515. WAIT LIST OPEN for Seniors 62+ Rent 30% of income. Deposit equal to rent. No minimum income. Wheelchair Yes. Units include: stove, refrigerator, and carpeting. Coin operated laundry onsite. Outdoor patio and community room Parking in lot is limited. The waiting list for studio and 1-bedroom units at Stuart Pratt Manor opens on November 6, 2023, at 9:00 AM. Applications will be available online to print. Please visit
- Water and Garbage are Paid
- No charge for Credit Check.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Does not work with Evictions less than 5 years old.
- Works with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near schools and shops. AC Transit, Downtown Berkeley BART station
- Some pets are allowed with a $200.00 deposit.
Availability posted 10/30/2023