1 bdrm. Rent 30% of Income. Deposit equals the rent. No Minimum Income Requirement. Total Household Income must not exceed: 1 person: $47,950. 2 persons: $54,800. 3 persons: $61,650. The head-of-household must be 62 or older at the time of application, or age 18 or older and have a disability. Wheelchair OK. Wait lists opens on July 28, 2021 at 9:00 AM. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on August 4, 2021. Applications must be submitted online. Please visit www.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hour support phone line will open on July 28, 2021 at 9:00 AM and close on August 4, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. If you cannot apply online due to a disability and require a paper application, Please call (833) 281-0451 or email ValezPlaza@sahahomes.org.
Units include stove, refrigerator, and carpeting. Coin operated laundry onsite, Community Room for Activities, Fitness room. Very Limited parking. 150 Unit Facility.
- Heat, Garbage, Water are paid.
- Background and Landlord Reference Checks Required.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire regarding a co-signer
- Accepts previous evictions older than 5 years
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Easy access to AC Transit bus line. Located near Grocery Stores, Hospitals.
- Small Pets are allowed and must be approved. Deposit $200. .
- No Smoking.
Availability posted 7/28/2021