1415 Harrison Street, Oakland, CA 94621
Studio – Rent $255 – $289. Deposit $255 – $289. Wheelchair Accessible. THE WAITING LIST IS NOW OPEN FOR FUTURE VACANCIES. Online Applications Accepted: April 10, 2023 at 10:00 AM. APPLY for the waiting list at http://housing.acgov.org
Harrison Hotel is newly rehabbed and providing 81 affordable SRO and studio apartments in downtown Oakland. 13 apartments are restricted to individuals with mental health disability, chronic substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, and a Long-term Health Condition.
Eligibility is income-restricted, as are rents, in accordance with the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program and other funding requirements. Max Income Restrictions are $20,000 for a one-person household (20% AMI Unit) and $50,000 for a one-person household (50% AMI Unit).
Unit Amenities: Units w/ Bathroom will have a stove, mini refrigerator and kitchen sink. Units with a shared bathroom will have a microwave and mini refrigerator. Property Amenities: The Harrison’s amenities include laundry facilities, a community room and kitchen facilities, computer lab, elevator, secured access with 24-hour desk staff, security cameras, on-site property management office and dedicated maintenance & janitorial staff, and extensive on-site resident services program. Services Provided by Life Long Medical.
- All utilities are included.
- Credit Check Fee – $0
- Background Check – No Fee
- Housing Choice Vouchers, Section 8, and other valid rental assistance programs will be considered for this property. In the case of a valid rental subsidy, the required minimum income will be based on the portion of the rent that the tenant pays after the use of the subsidy.
- Does Not Accept Cosigners
- No Previous Evictions
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Close to BART, retail and commercial, jobs, services and other amenities.
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
For additional assistance, contact (510) 444-2080; TTY: (415) 345-4470