Coliseum Place provides 58 affordable apartments in total, featuring 11 one-bedroom,
27 two-bedroom, and 20 three-bedroom apartments. Three (3) of the apartments being leased through this application process are reserved for households where a person can document a medical diagnosis of HIV/AIDS.
Twelve (12) apartments are set aside for homeless households referred through the Alameda County Home Stretch Coordinated Entry System (CES). To get on the County’s list, contact 211 (call 2-1-1).
WAIT LIST OPENING SOON. Applications will be accepted online from June 1, 2021 at 10:00am until June 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm (PDT). Applications available at: http://coliseum.rcdhousing.org and http://housing.acgov.org. The application and property information will be available in English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese and Vietnamese on the websites.
Minimum Income Requirement is 2.5X the Amount of Rent. Wheelchair Accessible. Eligibility is income-restricted, as are rents, in accordance with the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program as well as other funding program requirements. To qualify, applicants cannot exceed the annual gross income limits based on their household size. Max. Income Restrictions range from $47,950 for a one-person household to $84,950 for a seven-person household. Units include: Bath, Stove, Refrigerator. Amenities: On-site property management and resident services, bicycle parking, community room with kitchen, landscaped courtyards, and a smoke-free community. Assigned Parking is limited and will be assigned by a lottery..
- Water, Gas and Garbage are paid by owner. Residents pay for Electricity.
- Credit Check Fee is $11.25 for all non-Section 8 units. No Credit Check Fee for Section 8 units.
- Accepts Section 8.
- Accepts Vendor Pay
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- Previous Evictions – Depends. Will be offering request for considerations for derogatory landlord references.
- Accepts Rental Assistance Programs (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation, Coliseum BART Station, Schools and Shops.
- Pets are accepted. Pet Deposit $300.
For additional assistance, or to request a reasonable accommodation, please call (510) 649-5739.