Rent Amounts: Studio 50% AMI is $1382. Studio 60% AMI is $1659. Deposit Inquire.
Calabazas Community Apartments provides 144 units of affordable and supportive housing, 80 units are set aside for households experiencing homelessness and are referred through the County of Santa Clara Coordinated Entry System (CES).
This announcement is for 64 of the 144 apartments and are available via application and lottery. APPLICATIONS CAN BE SUBMITTED ONLINE from MONDAY, JULY 26, 2021 at 9:00 AM until TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2021 at 5:00 PM. APPLY ONLINE at https://jscoabode.com/property/calabazas-community-apartments/
Minimum Income Requirement is 2Xs Amount of Rent. No Min. Income Requirement for Section 8. Eligibility is income-restricted, as are rents, in accordance with the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program as well as other funding requirements.
Income requirements: These 64 units serve households at 50% and 60% of the Area Median Income (AMI). To qualify, applicants cannot exceed the annual gross income limits based on their household size.
See pre-application materials on the website for more detailed information.
Ready for Occupancy in September 2021. Units include: Bath, Stove, Refrigerator. Amenities: On-site property management and resident services, laundry facilities, bicycle storage, community space, community kitchen facilities and community outdoor space.
- Water & Garbage are paid by owner.
- Credit Check Required.
- Background Check included in Credit Check.
- Welcomes Section 8 Vouchers.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding Cosigner.
- Previous Evictions – Inquire
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Near Caltrain’s Lawrence Station and the Lawrence Expressway in Santa Clara.
- Pet Friendly Property – Limit One Pet Per Household.
- Smoke-Free Building.
Contact Information: (408) 730-6905. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org