University Neighborhood Apartments
1721 University Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94703
30 – 60% AMI
1, 2 and 3 Bdrm Apt. Rent $389.- 723. Dep.equal to rent. Min. income 2X the rent. Wheelchair accessible. Wait list opens on November 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM. and closes by 5:00 PM on November 16, 2021. Some units reserved for households with at least one member be living with a serious physical disability, developmental disability history of mental illness or other chronic long term health condition. Applications available online http://www.sahahomes.org/apply and at the property starting 9/21. Applications must be submitted online. Please visitwww.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hoursupport phone line will open on November 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM and close on November 16, 2021 at 5:00PM. Please call (833) 355-2988 or email UNA@sahahomes.org for assistance Unit includes: Wide doorways/hallways; low countertops, cabinets, and keyholes; extra floor space to accommodate a wide turning radius; roll-in showers. Play structure for children and 4th floor terrace, with views of the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge. Assigned parking.
- Water, garbage and PGE are paid.
- Credit and background check is free
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept co-signers
- Will not work with previous eviction less then 5 years
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP)
- Near public transportation
- Near schools and shops
- Pets allowed with a $200. deposit.
Availability posted: 11/10/2021