Peace Gardens Housing Cooperative
484-486 36th ST, OAKLAND, CA 94609
Rent: $1,500. Security Deposit: $2,250.
Applications Due: Monday, March 27 via online application or at NCLT’s office, which is located at 3120 Shattuck Avenue. Call or email to receive a physical application. Applicants can complete their application online at https://www.tfaforms.com/5051483 or slip applications through the office door’s mail slot (call/email to request a paper application).
Interpretation services can be provided if applicants need assistance in other languages
Applicant household total combined GROSS ANNUAL income (of ALL household members) cannot exceed 60% of the Area Median Income (AMI)*
60% AMI Household Size 1 people: $57.562 2 people: $65,775 3 people: $73,987
*60% Area Median Income (AMI) Table pursuant to 2022 HUD Standards for Alameda County
- 1-3 person households
- Displaced households: displaced as a result of 1) city code enforcement activities in the past year; 2) a city-sponsored, city-assisted development in the last year; 3) a “no fault” eviction in the last 8 years
- Households that reside either within Council District of this property or a one-mile radius
- Oakland residents and Oakland workers
ALL interested applicants MUST:
- Watch the CLT Orientation video (property featured at the end is a different property)
- Fully read and agree to the Peace Gardens House Rules.
- Complete application and include ALL required documents by Monday, March 27, 2023.
- If determined eligible and selected per the selection process detailed in the application, NCLT members will contact you to provide interview questions and schedule an interview.
1 bedroom cottage, 1 of 6 units at Peace Gardens, Bathroom, 1 Assigned Parking Space. Laundry Room.
See virtual tour at http://bit.ly/3ZWe8wQ
Estimated move in date: May 1, 2023
Residents at Peace Gardens share some management tasks and have monthly meetings (see house rules for more information)
- Inquire regarding paid utilities.
- Inquire regarding Credit Check.
- Inquire regarding the acceptance of Section 8, Vendor Pay, Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Inquire regarding Cosigners.
- Inquire regarding Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Smoking is allowed inside the building at any time.
- Five cats are allowed on the property as pets at any given time. All other pets must have prior written consent of Coop. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets on a weekly basis.
For additional details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 548-7878 ext. 340