Apartment Amenities: Electric Kitchens, Dishwasher, Heating, Deck/Balcony (Some Units). Building Amenities: Community Room with Kitchen, Community Garden, Non-Smoking Community, Courtyard and Picnic Area, Children’s Play Area, Elevator, Bike Parking & Garage Parking, Onsite Laundry Facility, Onsite Professional Management.
- Tenants pay electricity (heating, cooking, lighting), telephone, internet and cable. Rent is due by the 1st of each month. Late fee is $20 if rent is not received by the 5th of the month.
- Credit Check Fee $25 per applicant age 18 and over. Due at interview.
- Housing Choice Vouchers, Section 8 and other valid rental assistance programs will be considered for this property. In the case of a valid rental subsidy, the required minimum income will be based on the portion of the rent that the tenant pays after use of the subsidy.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Montara does not allow pets of any kind. Service and Companion Animals are not considered pets. Please refer to our reasonable accommodation policy.
- 1 Year Lease.