|Studio 40% AMI is $959|
|Studio 50% AMI is $1198|
|Studio 60% AMI is $1438|
|1 Bedroom 60% AMI is $1541|
City Center Apartments provides 60 units in total, featuring 30 studio homes,
APPLICATIONS CAN BE DOWNLOADED or APPLY ONLINE AT https://housing.acgov.org. OR PICK UP AN APPLICATION AT 38631 Fremont Blvd, Fremont , CA 94536
Application Due Date: May 31, 2023 at 10:00AM
Minimum Income Requirement is 2Xs Amount of Rent. Eligibility is income-restricted, as are rents, in accordance with the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program as well as other funding program requirements.
Income requirements: These 14 units serve households at 40%, 50%,
and 60% of the Area Median Income (AMI). To qualify, applicants cannot exceed the annual gross income limits based on their household size. Units include Bath, Stove, Refrigerator. Amenities: On-site property management and resident services, bicycle parking, computer lab, community room with kitchen, and laundry facilities. Limited Parking.
- Electric, Heat, Water and Garbage are paid by owner.
- Credit Check Required.
- Housing Choice Vouchers, Section 8, and other valid rental assistance programs will be considered for this property. In the case of a valid rental subsidy, the required minimum income will be based on the portion of the rent that the tenant pays after the use of the subsidy.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- Previous Evictions – Inquire
- May work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops
- Pet Friendly Property – Limit One Pet Per Household.
- Smoke-Free Building.