Location: 1604 San Leandro Boulevard, CA 94577
Contact Number: (510) 697-6310
TDD/TTY: (800) 735-2922
Studio 50% AMI – Rent $1198. Min. Income $1198.
1 Bedroom 30% AMI – Rent $770. Min. Income $1540.
1 Bedroom 50% AMI – Rent $1284. Min. Income $2568.
1 Bedroom 60% AMI – Rent $1541. Min. Income $3082.
2 Bedroom 30% AMI – Rent $924. Min. Income $1848.
2 Bedroom 60% AMI – Rent $1849. Min. Income $3698.
Loro Landing is a brand new, 62-unit affordable rental apartment community in San Leandro for family households. Loro Landing will include twenty-two (22) resident studio apartments, twenty-two (22) resident one-bedroom apartments and eighteen (18) resident two-bedroom apartments.
Eden Housing is accepting applications for 30 of the 62 apartments and are available via application and lottery. PRE-APPLICATIONS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE COMPLETED ONLINE from MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2021 through FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2021 at 4:00 PM. APPLY ONLINE at https://housing.acgov.org/listings and http://www.edenhousing.org
Reasonable Accommodations will be made to assist applicants in completing the pre-application, full rental application & any paperwork needed to apply and/or qualify for housing at Loro Landing.
Minimum Income Requirement is 2Xs Amount of Rent for applicants without a Section 8 PBV or Housing Choice Voucher. Eligibility is income-restricted, as are rents, in accordance with the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program as well as other funding requirements.
Income requirements: These 62 units serve households at 30%, 50% and 60% of the Area Median Income (AMI). To qualify, applicants cannot exceed the annual gross income limits based on their household size.
See pre-application materials on the website for more detailed information.
Anticipated to be completed in December 2021, barring any construction delays. Units include: Bath, Electric Cook top Stove & Range, Full-Size Refrigerator, In-Sink Garbage Disposal, Trash and Recycle Chutes. Amenities: Community Room with Lounge Area & Kitchen, Technology Center with Computers, On-Site Laundry Facilities, Community Gardens & Courtyard with Seating Area, Resident Services with a Dedicated On-Site Office, EV Charging Stations, Parcel Lockers, Secure Bicycle Storage Room, Air Conditioning. Parking is initially available on a first-come, first-served basis. Loro Landing is 5 stories, all with elevator access.
- Paid Utilities – Inquire.
- Non-Refundable $35 Application/Screening Fee per Adult Household Member. Collected ONLY at time of interview by Money Order or Cashier Check made out to Loro Landing.
- Background Check included in Credit Check.
- Welcomes Section 8 Vouchers.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding Cosigner.
- Previous Evictions – Inquire
- Near Public Transportation, San Leandro BART Station, Schools and Shops.
- Pet Allowed in accordance with Eden Housing Management Inc’s Pet Policy – Limit One Pet Per Household. Pet Deposit $150.
- Smoke-Free Building.
- One Year Lease Required at initial move-in.