2050 Delaware Street
Berkeley, CA 94709
Studio and 1 Bdrm. Apt. Rent is 30% of Income. Deposit equals rent. No specific income requirements. Wheelchair Yes. Head of household must be 62 years or older, or 18 or older and have a disability. The waiting list for studio and 1-bedroom units at Amistad House will open September 16, 2021. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on September 23, 2021. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. Only the top 200 applications will be placed on the waiting list for consideration.Applications must be submitted online. Please visitwww.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hour support phone line will open on September 16, 2021 at 9:00 AM and close on September 23, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Please call (833) 308-7221 for assistance.Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable
accommodations to participate in the application process. If you cannot apply online due to a disability and require a paper application please email Amistad@sahahomes.org. All units include stove and refrigerator. Has 6 disabled units. Washer and dryers. Sitting room on each floor, library. Bingo and games. Outdoor Patio, Community Room, and Laundry Facilities.
- Credit Check no fee.
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Water, Garbage are paid.
- Near public transportation; bus.
- Near Schools, Shops, Grocery Stores, Pharmacies, Library.
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed. $200. deposit
- Total of 60 units.
Availability posted 9/15/2021