Affordable Senior Housing – Age 62+
Kottinger Gardens Phase 1
Pleasanton, CA 94566
1 Bedroom Apartment – Rent $770 – 1540 and Deposit equal to rent Min. Income 2X the rent. Maximum income is 30 – 60% AMI. The applicant must be 62+ but other household members can be younger. Preference applies to those who live or work in the City of Pleasanton for 15% of units. Waiting list opens August 2 through August 27, 2020. Applications available at leasing office during business hours or online at www.cityofpleasantonca.gov. Drop off applications at office or mail, postmarked 8/27. Unit includes: fully equipped kitchen with gas range, refrigerator & garbage disposal. Amenities: Community Room with Kitchen, Computer Lounge & Fitness Center, BBQ Area, Bocce Ball Court & Community Gardens, Onsite Laundry Facility, Onsite Resident Services & Events, No Smoking.
- Garbage and Water are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $45.
- Section 8 welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Does not work with previous evictions.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near recreation & shopping.
- Near public transportation.
- Pets allowed, under 25 lbs.