1601 Oxford Street
Berkeley, CA 94709
Under Construction, Anticipate completion Nov. 2021. Studio Rent – 30% of income or $1,295. Deposit – $1,295. Min. Income 2x the rent. Wheelchair OK. Eligibility: Head of Household must be age 62 years or older at time of application. Preferences: Jordan Court has an admissions preference for households who live or work in Alameda County.
The waiting list for studio units at Jordan Court opens on August 25, 2021 at 9:00 AM. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on September 1, 2021. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. Only the top 350 applications will be placed on the waiting list for consideration.
Applications must be submitted online. Apply online here: housing.acgov.org/listings The 24-hour support phone line will open on August 25, 2021 at 9:00 AM and close on September 1, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Please call (833) 351-1887 for live phone support.
People with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. To request to have an application mailed to you, only as a reasonable accommodation, email JordanCourt@sahahomes.org.
Unit includes: Coin-op laundry, community gardens, upper floor terraces and on-site services.
- Utilities paid: inquire
- Credit check fee: inquire
- Background check: inquire
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not work with co-signers
- Will work with the Deposit Assistance Program
- Will not work with evictions
- Near public transportation
- Near schools and shopping
- Pets OK. $200. deposit
Availability posted 8/25/2021