1-, 2- & 3-Bedroom Units – Income Requirements apply based on number of people in each unit and annual income. There is no min. income requirement for Section 8 applicants. Rents and income ranges are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the “Rent and Income Ranges” included with application packets. Wheelchair accessible. NO VACANCIES. WAIT LIST OPEN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ACCEPTING PRE-APPLICATIONS FOR BELOW MARKET RATE WAITLIST BEGINNING MARCH 22, 2021 AT 9 AM. Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply. Unit includes: Bath(s), all electric kitchens, wall-to-wall carpets, laminate flooring, patios / balconies. Community Features: Community Room with Kitchen, Laundry Facilities, Music and Programs Room, Elevators, Community Garden, Assigned Covered Parking, Play Area, On-Site Management.
- Garbage and Water are paid. All other utilities and services including electricity, phone and cable are the responsibility of the tenant.
- You will be notified when an apartment becomes available and is your turn to be processed. At that time, you will need to submit a full application and Credit Check Fee is $25 per each adult, age 18 or older.
- Background Check included in Credit Check Fee.
- Accepts Section 8.
- Accepts Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, Parks, Library and Shops.
- No Pets.
- 12 Month Lease Term.
REQUESTING AN APPLICATION: Please visit website at https://bridgehousing.com/properties/ironhorse/ or Call (510) 839-5555 and request one be mailed. Due to COVID-19 safety restrictions, all completed applications must be submitted via 1) mail to Ironhorse at Central Station, 1801 14th St, Oakland, CA 94607 or 2) email to Ironhorse@bridgehousing.com.